Battlefield 4 Platoons Later This Month - Battlelog Update
There has been another update for Battlelog and in this update Dice has announced they will roll out Platoons for Battlelog and Battlefield 4 later this month. They also fixed the issue with emblems not showing up on the PS4, PS3 and Xbox 360. It's about time we get Platoons. Check out the changes.
- Improved how Battlepacks progression is calculated for Suggestions, so that they are less likely to appear
- The Com Center/Friends list in the mobile app no longer shows the playing/online/offline category (still indicated using the colors), to make it more coherent with the Com Center on Battlelog.com
- Minor tweaks to the Awards section in the mobile app, when viewing individual awards (medal + ribbon)
- Other minor improvement and tweaks
- Fixed an issue where the Server Browser in the mobile app would remain empty
- Fixed some blocking issues with the QR Code sign-in flow from Playstation 4 in the mobile app
- Fixed an issue with the Unified Game Manager, where it didn't show the "Set as Active" button if you played on PS3, but had a PS4 soldier active
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't add a Battle Report as favorite in the mobile app
- Choosing Game Size filter settings in the mobile app's Server Browser is no longer listed as Unknown
- Fixed an issue on the mobile app, where you sometimes couldn't click elements in the left side of the app, or it would take you to wrong sub-pages
- The service stars progression bar now shows in the Stats -> Vehicles view
- Fixed various issues with Tracking and Suggestions in the mobile app
- Some player prizes/awards texts had gone missing from BF3 Battle Reports; they are now back
- Certain images on the not-logged-in home page for Battlelog for BF4 didn't show in Internet Explorer 11
- Fixed an issue with the Missions creation in the mobile app, where the "Any Map" was shown as "Unknown"
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip for some ranks in the Battle Feed was not showing the correct name
- Better BF4 home section in the mobile app, if you log in with an account that does not own Battlefield 4
- The Custom Region filter in the Server Browser should now be fully functional and shiny :)
- Fixed an issue where the SPM value showed as 0, when using the profile replay on the Soldier page
- Fixed an issue in the mobile app's Battle Reports, where the teams were sometimes named "Unknown"
- Fixed an issue on the Soldier section in the mobile app, where you could slide the page left and right
- Various other minor fixes